Monday 24 August 2015

Boots/New in at the Drugstore Haul August 2015 #3

Boots Drugstore August 2015 haul soap and glory max factor new in

Hi everyone, I have a sneaky Boots haul for you all today! I saw a few weeks ago that Soap and Glory had released a few new products and Max Factor had a new foundation and lipstick range out that I wanted to try so I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offers and buy one get one half price and treated myself!

Here’s what I got:

Soap and Glory new in primer eyebrow sexy motherpucker gloss sticks

Soap and Glory
Soap and Glory Original Pink Body Spray
I’m a big fan of the Original Pink fragrance so love the fact they have added a matching body spray to the line-up! However, I had this on me today and it didn’t last on my skin at all! I've spoken about my love for the Mist you Madly body spray on my blog before and it lingers all day on me so I was really disappointed with this!

Soap and Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow Sculpting Crayon and Setting Gel
I haven’t tried this out yet but I have high hopes for it if it’s anything like the other brow products Soap and Glory have! Embarrassingly I now own all their brow products, would anyone like a review and comparison post on them all? Let me know in the comments!

Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant Perfecting Power Primer
I got so excited when I saw Soap and Glory had started doing a primer! I haven’t tried this yet because I have a wedding this week so I’m trying not to use anything new on my face in case I break out but this will be cracked open next week for sure :)

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker GlossStick 3D Volume Lip Shine in Nudist and Technicoral
These are like the baby sisters of the original sexy mother pucker gloss sticks! As far as I can tell, there is a lot less product in these which doesn’t bother me because I doubt I will ever finish off the originals anyway! These also come without the infamous tingle some Soap and Glory lip products have! They give a lovely wash of colour and shine and feel really moisturising on my lips! I want the other colours now!

Max Factor new in miracle match foundation lipfinity lipstick creme puff

Max Factor
Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation in Warm Almond
I saw this on Really Ree’s blog a while back and just really liked the look of it so ordered it! I used to love their Miracle Touch foundation but thought it was quite dear and I went through it quite quickly. Again, I haven’t tried this in case it breaks me out – I swear I’m so paranoid!

Max Factor Lipfinity Longlasting Lipstick in Evermore Lush
Again I think I saw this on Ree’s blog and as it was 3 for 2 I picked it up to try it! It’s a gorgeous berry colour and although it claims to last up to 8 hours I can’t see this being the case! I tried it out today and it was really easy to apply and felt quite moisturising. With lipsticks like this that are a little darker than I would usually apply, I rub them in with my finger to stain my lips a little more so I don’t have to worry as much about transfer! I noticed there was a little glitter in the lipstick but it wasn’t too obvious!

Max Factor Crème Puff Blush in Nude Mauve
This is my third Crème Puff Blush now and I absolutely love them! The give such a subtle healthy glow to the skin they are gorgeous! While it’s easy to go overboard with some blush I think these are absolutely failsafe and everyone should have at least one!

lipstick swatches soap and glory nudist technicoral maxfactor lipfinity evermore lush collection fairy cake

Collection
Collection Crème Puff Lip Cream in Fairy Cake
I've seen this in a few of Alix’s videos and it looks gorgeous so I finally bought it! I love her blog and channel and think she has such good recommendations! This is such a bright corally pinky colour and the formula is really easy to work with! Even though its matte it feels quite moisturising. I can’t say much for lasting power yet as I literally just tried it on to see how it looked but for £2.99 you can’t go wrong!

There we go, a slightly blogger influenced haul! See my previous Boots/Drugstore Hauls here and here! Have you treated yourself lately?


SHARE:

53 comments

  1. Wow these look like such great products! :) awesome haul! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN blog
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soap and glory gloss sticks are my favourite lip product at the moment, though I definitely preferred the old packaging! Loved the post :)

    http://sarahchesterr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still do the old ones :) I'm glad to have a cheaper alternative, I've lost so many of the original ones on nights out! Xx

      Delete
  3. Haven't treated myself properly in a while, but reading this makes me want to do a massive haul haha! I love that Max Factor blush, it's my personal fave xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! Ah treat yourself :) then do a haul post to make you feel better for spending money :P xx

      Delete
  4. I have been loving Soap and Glory lately! And now I really want to try their body spray!
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell so good! Definitely give them a sniff if you see them! Xx

      Delete
  5. All these products look amazing! Great Haul!

    http://makeup-by-meggy.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, I can never resist boots' 2 for 2 offers! Its a shame the soap and glory body spray wasn't long lasting as it sounds like a really nice scent xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I'm still loving having in in my handbag for touch ups though :) 3 for 2 is dangerous! Xx

      Delete
  7. That Evermore Lush colour looks so pretty. I can use Soap & Glory's products, but not all, as some are a bit too potent for me. <3 Great post! Take care!
    /Madison
    Bohemian Romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no way that sucks! Glad you can use some though :) xx

      Delete
  8. I think i am in love with fairy cake lip cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to dig out Fairy Cake again - such a cute shade :) I'm a huge fan of the original Brow Archery Pencil too so I need to try the new one! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad I haven't had a spare moment this week to try it! Can't wait to see how it compares! Xx

      Delete
  10. Very interested to hear how you get on with that primer!

    Makeup Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have high hopes for it! Might do a bit of a comparison post with a few others! Xx

      Delete
  11. Ugh Max Factor is forever making me lust over their makeup! The packaging and products always look too pretty. I can't even look at the blush or I might start crying that its so impossible to find in the States! :(

    eightbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sucks! What about Covergirl, do they have much? I always thought they were the same as Max Factor or is it just mascaras? Xx

      Delete
  12. Oh, I didn't know Soap & Glory makes body sprays too (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read a few reviews on those Soap and Glory sprays, and I really want to try some now! Too bad you were disappointed by this particular scent though :( .


    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just not as long lasting unfortunately but still smells lovely! They are so handy to take with you in your handbag! Xx

      Delete
  14. So jealous of your haul, I've been wanting to do one! Thanks for letting me know about the Soap and Glory spray, I would have definitely bought that, haha! All of your swatches look amazing, the colors are gorgeous!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! Would love to see what you haul if you do one! Xx

      Delete
  15. I'd be interested to hear if the foundation works. You need to be brave and try it out ;)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding is over so it will be tried out today! Xx

      Delete
  16. So much nice makeup, so jel I'm on a spending ban right now!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo so many great new things in Boots, I definitely need to go check them out asap. I'm yet to try out any Soap & Glory makeup but I have my eye on a few products from the range. The new Maxfactor Lipsticks look amazing & super luxe packaging too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice! Like an upgrade of the packaging of the balms they released a few months ago! Ooh you need some Soap and Glory makeup in your life Alina! Xx

      Delete
  18. Fairy cake is very beautiful :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love looking at drugstore hauls! I also didn't know Soap and Glory did a primer I definitely need to try it <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to test it out more but first impressions are good! Xx

      Delete
  20. I really must try the sexy mother pucker gloss sticks, they look super cute. Just wondering if you could do a review on the soap and glory primer if that's not too much to ask for, I have the powder form and the primer looks just as good!xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will! Still testing it at the minute but liking it so far :) xx

      Delete
  21. You’re officially one of my favourite bloggers, keep up the great work! xxx



    Ghost Girl Fragrance- Dare to be YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Technicoral is such a pretty shade! I'd love to get my hands on soap and glory! They always seem to have such quality products!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourite brands! I get so excited when I see they have launched something new! Xx

      Delete
  23. nice post !
    Help me get to 500 followers x

    www.mylifecharlottex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love The Righteous Butter Body Moisturiser! I stock up on it every Christmas when their gift sets are on 3 for 2. I have the Max Factor blush as well but I bought it in 'pretty pink' and it was just a little on the pale side for me. Fab post!

    Roxie x
    The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxie! I can't wait for the Christmas gift sets now, I love to stock up too! Xx

      Delete
  25. I love the Collection Creme Puffs, such a bargain and Fairy Cake is such a nice colour!

    http://laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhh I really do wish we had soap and glory in Portugal! :( all their products seem so great!!

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and reply/visit your blog when I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Danielle's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig